Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

There have been a few questions i have been wondering to ask for quite a while ago but for some reasons people might not respect my questions and maby think that my questions would be nooby

1. In trying to config and use controls for Keyboard is it the"Dolphin KB/360pad" which you can change controls? (not talking About GC games, Wii?)
OR is it from Wii mote where you can change the controls for keyboard. I'm geting confused since i read in the forum somewhere that Wii mote is also for Keyboard and Wii, but i heard from someone else in the forum said that Go to the plugin found in pad "Dolphin KB/360pad" to change the controls for wii.Undecided

2.In the useing a keyboard would it mean that the controls would be kinda glitchy in moving and not as good wii or Other controller?

3. I know some games may not be able to be playable in a keyboard like Guitar hero and some others which may use a wii device but Would there be any wii games which supports for Keyboard, since i don't have a wireless hand held controller or Wii controller?

4. What does wii mote stand for? I think its Something to do with the Wii controller or something simmilar to that but need more info on that

Well i'm reallly sorry if my questions were confuseing but i need some opinons for help.

Thank you so much for your supportShy
1. Controls are changing in Wiimote plugin

2. Connecting real Wiimote is way more better Wink

3. A lot of games don't use movements of your Wiimote (such as Brawl, Super Paper Mario and more)

4. Wiimote is short name of the Wii controller (Wii Remote originally)

Enjoy! Wink

LuisR14

wouldn't the KB/X360 pad plugin be for changing the GameCube's controls? Smile
He's asking about Wii games and his last questions go about Wiimote. I guess he's asking about Wiimote Smile
Hey!

Can I just get a Wiimote or do I need the sensorbar? And if not, what are the other options? Thanks. Smile
2 candles instead of sensor bar...
Hm yeah I heard about that, but does it work on Computer? And is there a way to use the sensorbar on my Computer?
I don't know about sensor bar, but candles work

Ok thx for for the info and help. Smile But i get what you are saying but don't get what LuisR14 is saying. He says that you configure the gamecubes control in the KB/X360 pad plugin. And i thought you configure the controls for the keyboard in the wii mote plugin not KB/X360 pad plugin. :/
For Gamecube controller it is Dolphin KB/X360 pad, for Wii Remote - Wiimote Plugin