Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OSX Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

M0000000000

I've been able to get to all the steps without much of a problem until I got to the compilation. When it gets to the building targets, I get the following error:

Code:
scons: Building targets ...
Linking shared Binary/Darwin-i386/Dolphin.app/Contents/PlugIns/libPlugin_GCPad.dylib
ld: warning: in /opt/local/lib/libSDLmain.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)
ld: warning: in /opt/local/lib/libSDL.dylib, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386)
Undefined symbols:
  "_SDL_GetError", referenced from:
      InputCommon::SearchDevices(std::vector<InputCommon::CONTROLLER_INFO, std::allocator<InputCommon::CONTROLLER_INFO> >&, int&, int&)in libinputcommon.a(SDL_Util.o)
  "_SDL_JoystickClose", referenced from:
      Close_Devices()     in GCPad.os
  "_SDL_JoystickNumHats", referenced from:
      InputCommon::SearchDevices(std::vector<InputCommon::CONTROLLER_INFO, std::allocator<InputCommon::CONTROLLER_INFO> >&, int&, int&)in libinputcommon.a(SDL_Util.o)
  "_SDL_JoystickName", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickGetButton", referenced from:
      IsKey(int) in GCPad.os
      _PAD_GetStatus in GCPad.os
      InputCommon::GetButton(_SDL_Joystick*, int, int, int, int, int&, int&, int&, int&, bool&, bool&, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool)in libinputcommon.a(SDL_Util.o)
      InputCommon::GetButton(_SDL_Joystick*, int, int, int, int, int&, int&, int&, int&, bool&, bool&, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool, bool)in libinputcommon.a(SDL_Util.o)
  "_SDL_JoystickUpdate", referenced from:
      GetAxisState(CONTROLLER_MAPPING_GC&)      in GCPad.os
  "_SDL_JoystickGetHat", referenced from:
      IsKey(int) in GCPad.os
  "_SDL_JoystickOpened", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickOpen", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickGetAxis", referenced from:
  "_SDL_Quit", referenced from:
      _Shutdown in GCPad.os
  "_SDL_WasInit", referenced from:
      _Shutdown in GCPad.os
  "_SDL_Init", referenced from:
  "_SDL_NumJoysticks", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickNumAxes", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickNumButtons", referenced from:
  "_SDL_JoystickNumBalls", referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
lipo: can't open input file: /var/tmp//ccCs9kmu.out (No such file or directory)
scons: *** [Binary/Darwin-i386/Dolphin.app/Contents/PlugIns/libPlugin_GCPad.dylib] Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors.

any tips?
thanks

Oh,
I'm using snow leopard 10.6.3 on a macbook pro
this is rev. 5598
did you compile the deps from the wiki page?
I had the same problem, you need to install SDL using macports with the following command:
Code:
sudo port install libsdl +universal

I tried to use the SDL source code to compile SDL in the proper architecture but I couldn't.

If you are still having problems with other libraries use this command:
Code:
sudo port install glew +universal libsdl +universal zlib +universal