Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Reeaaalllly slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Con-man

So I've been trying to play Legend of Zelda, the wind waker and it's running at only 4-6 fps. Here are my computer's specs

Intel Core 2 Duo
2.66 GHz processor
4 GB memory
NVIDIA GeForce 9400 graphics card

I followed exactly what the step by step instructions said in these forums, yet still there is no change.

Is this normal?
Hey I just tried using an older build and it's now running at about 9-11 fps, so what would you say id the best build for me?
try running directx and also your gpu is awful (truth hurts Big Grin)
No way your PC gets such FPS.. Post your used settings to see what's the problem.

Con-man

(06-04-2010, 07:47 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]No way your PC gets such FPS.. Post your used settings to see what's the problem.

Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Here are my settings

Config>General

[attachment=3452]

Config>Plugins

[attachment=3453]

Graphics

[attachment=3454]

Graphics>Advanced

[attachment=3455]
Don't know why the images appear so small, but if you click on them you get the full size, you probably already know that though.
uhhh, just tick enable to texture instead of ram...
Quote:and also your gpu is awful (truth hurts Big Grin )
no, his video card is fine
He is still on opengl. Would be faster with Dx plugin. A 9400 is at the bottom of the 9000 series of video card. It's slow.
ue directx with EFB copy to Texture
(06-05-2010, 05:08 AM)obscured Wrote: [ -> ]He is still on opengl. Would be faster with Dx plugin. A 9400 is at the bottom of the 9000 series of video card. It's slow.

yeah i know it is. but it's enough for 640x480 that he's playing
with my spec i get about 18-25fps with x2.25 SSAA i get the same fps (at least its better graphics) and my video card is more worser than yours and i have 2 GB ram (use D3D9 with EFB copy to texture)
(06-04-2010, 01:02 PM)Con-man Wrote: [ -> ]I followed exactly what the step by step instructions said in these forums, yet still there is no change.

Where? What step by step instructions? It seems that you didn't change any of the emulators settings at all from when you downloaded it. Show me these "step by step instructions" you used?

(06-05-2010, 11:23 PM)mr.rainbow Wrote: [ -> ]my video card is more worser than yours

"Worser" Really? Don't they teach kids at a very early age to not make up words in school?
Pages: 1 2