Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error: Can't find file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

eleventseven

Man I've been at this for HOURS.

So after getting past all the other issues assosciated with plugins and the core and whatever else, I try to load up DBZ Budokai 2, and it says "Error loading: Can't find file" and then crashes when I press "Ok"

Please help me I am SO desperate at this point.
Was it running fine before?

Did you make any changes to your settings before trying the game?

eleventseven

(06-04-2010, 10:56 AM)0080900 Wrote: [ -> ]Was it running fine before?

Did you make any changes to your settings before trying the game?

Well the issue is I just downloaded this all today. It...hasn't run fine at all.
All my settings are updated, plugins are fine, it's all in the right folder, but when I try to run the ISO, that's what it gives me. Everything else appears stellar.
It may be a bad ISO/Image

I'm not going to refer you to any sources to obtain a new ISO/Image since it's against board rule, try obtaining a new ISO/Image image from an alternate source and see how that turns out

eleventseven

(06-04-2010, 11:08 AM)0080900 Wrote: [ -> ]It may be a bad ISO/Image

I'm not going to refer you to any sources to obtain a new ISO/Image since it's against board rule, try obtaining a new ISO/Image image from an alternate source and see how that turns out

Alright, thanks! I'll let you know if it worked.
(06-04-2010, 11:08 AM)0080900 Wrote: [ -> ]It may be a bad ISO/Image

WHELP.
CAN'T FIND A THING!
I need more help auugh.
umm...... something's called ripping your own discs.......
Don't talk about downloading stuff here, you might get banned.