Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin acting weird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I don't know if this is just paranoia on my part associated with having a new computer, but lately, when emulating Metroid Prime 1, 2 and SSBB, the emulator seems to be running slower than usual (for example, the menu for Metroid Prime 2 always ran at around 100%, but now it's really jumpy). Also, there seem to be a lot more occasions where the emulator freezes for a few seconds with the audio repeating in the background. The thing is, computer games I have installed on my computer (i.e. Bad Company 2) seem to run fine. Also, cpu-z says my processor is running at 2.53 GHz (which is where it should be - I have an i5 430M processor). Any help would really be appreciated - this is kind of scaring the crap out of me.Sad
K listen, Dolphin is slower in the latest revisions so my solution would be to stick with the 51xx versions Smile.
(06-04-2010, 03:27 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]K listen, Dolphin is slower in the latest revisions so my solution would be to stick with the 51xx versions Smile.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using the same revision as I was when Dolphin was running better.
Cleanuo your pc and run a virus scan I guess eh...?