Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: CAN ANYONE PUT HIS ULTRA FAST AND PATCHED DOLPHIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nenad.Uros

I dont know how to put patch like Crash.patch (for crash bandicoot) and watchdog.patch
and i would like to someone put his fast dolphin on megaupload or something...

PLEASE HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Wut? There's no ultra fast version of Dolphin... it all depends on your hardware :p.
Yep, depends on what kind of hardware you have. If you have a slow computer, naturally Dolphin will be slow as well or at least slower than it would be on faster more powerful hardware. If you have a fast PC, you are probably already getting the best speed that you are able to achieve, you can try tweaking your settings a bit though.

Also the watchdog patch is obsolete, and it doesn't work nor is it needed on the latest revisions.
yup, depends on your hardware.
no "ultra fast version" Tongue

Nenad.Uros

ok I have
CPU:AMD Athlon 64bit x2 2.5ghz
GPU: ATI RADEON 3550 512mb gddr3
2 gb ram

What do you think about this configuration for dolphin emulator???
And I dont know how to insert patch??????????????????????????????????????? Sad(((((
its a bad pc, buy a new one for good experience
(06-08-2010, 02:06 AM)noxxfakes Wrote: [ -> ]its a bad pc, buy a new one for good experience

Lol his is better then mine and trust me its bad *points down at my specs*
Yes, unfortunately you're PC is unlikely to emulate any but the the least intensive games. Please refer to the Games That Don't Need High End CPU thread for games playable on your system.

You may be able to get better performance in some titles via older revisions (patrol the forums for info), but often such is at the expense of accurate emulation provided by current revisions.
THAT BAD ALSO *redirects on my specs**especially GPU*
(06-07-2010, 11:07 PM)Nenad.Uros Wrote: [ -> ]ok I have
CPU:AMD Athlon 64bit x2 2.5ghz
GPU: ATI RADEON 3550 512mb gddr3
2 gb ram

Who tell this PC is bad ...Not the case,The dual core above 2.4Ghz is enough for dolphin.Only his ATi 3550 is too weak ,better replace with a higher like Nvidia 8600GT(80USD) or my Nvidia 9800GT (120-150USD).I'm sure the FPS will increase alot
Pages: 1 2