Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Downloading older revisions? No links to download?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I go here:
http://www.dolphin-emu.com/news_cats.php?cat_id=2

I see the list of all the revisions and then click on one but there is no place/link to download that particular revision. Am I totally missing something? I wanted to download revision 2745 and 1713

thx
I'm not sure if you saw it, but I compiled and uploaded revision 2754 for you, which you asked for in this thread:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-838...ml#pid6909

Download link is included in the post, it is directly under the 3095 revisions.

I hope you didn't make a mistake and put 2754 instead of 2745, because then I just wasted my time compiling it for nothing. Sad
(04-28-2009, 01:08 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you saw it, but I compiled and uploaded revision 2754 for you, which you asked for in this thread:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-838...ml#pid6909

Download link is included in the post, it is directly under the 3095 revisions.

I hope you didn't make a mistake and put 2754 instead of 2745, because then I just wasted my time compiling it for nothing. Sad

No no, i needed to 2754 too....thx so much for doing that! I;ll go grab it now... I hope what the guy says is true in that video and GG XX core works with that revision.... Sad thats the only game i really care about other than Tat VS Cap.

This is what he says to do:

"Get rev 2754 and the OGL plugin of revision 2560 from ngemu dolphin discussion area in one of the tatsunoko topics from shogun nihon , then use projection hack 945 and use safe texture cache in gfx config, set the throttle to off, Optimize
quantizers ON and dual core ON , and there u go"

The only thing i cant find is where do you set throttle to "OFF" I cant find that anywhere....

thx!!!
Hey Xtreme I downloaded it at your site but after i set it up and checked the the "About" it says SVN Revision 2753? Not 2754....Is that wrong?

I tried it anyways just in case and it still doesn't work Sad

Thanks for your help
I'm pretty sure that it was 2754 I downloaded and compiled, maybe it was just one of those non-important revisions like a Wiki edit that they didn't update the code to reflect the version number shown on the title bar and "About".
(04-29-2009, 02:29 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that it was 2754 I downloaded and compiled, maybe it was just one of those non-important revisions like a Wiki edit that they didn't update the code to reflect the version number shown on the title bar and "About".

hmm ok....thx, I'll try it again but for some reason the game still wont run even though i followed everything they said to do Sad I'll report back later after messing with it some more...

thx!

LuisR14

(04-28-2009, 03:22 PM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing i cant find is where do you set throttle to "OFF" I cant find that anywhere....
that's in the DSP settings Smile (3rd option)