Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dx9 maintain resolution setting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Darkphyre

Hello Everyone,

I know this used to work on older revisions (r4xxx) but I don't know when this may have been changed.

With the directX9 plugin, I'm trying to make it so that I can specify a resolution (1280x720 for example) and keep it that way even if I resize the window. I want it to "stretch" the video when I maximize (or fullscreen if possible) the window instead of redrawing everything into the resolution of the new window. It doesn't do that even if I specify it in the "Window Size" setting in the "Display" tab of the dolphin configuration menu. I've also tried "Rendering to Main Window", but that still doesn't work.

Thanks! Smile
Use r5186,it still have the oftion "Stretch to windows" and choose default windows size that fit the monitor resolution

Darkphyre

So they removed this setting on purpose? why?
Ask Billiard26 ,he's the author
Or may be this thread
It wasn't me. Widescreen hack doesn't affect this.
I believe glennricster changed the behavior of the windowed resolution.

Darkphyre

Alright...so how can I request that developers set these settings back? It's really bad when you have a 30 inch monitor and want to play at 1280x720 so that the game doesn't lag, but can't because I either have to keep the window minimized to the point I have to sit like 12 inches from my screen to see the game properly, or maximize it and have the game lag on me because it changes the resolution to 1680x1050.

Darkphyre

bump?