Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i don't know what is really missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

EvilDark

hi there

i don't know what is really exactly the problem

well, when i try run the this error shows
[Image: CD257078.gif]

and this
[Image: foR57079.gif]

my computer info
[Image: 8lT57511.gif]
update dx9 via billard26's link, get rid of crappy computer.

EvilDark

(05-31-2010, 08:15 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]update dx9 via billard26's link, get rid of crappy computer.

thank u

so i need to download directx9
Your GPU can't support opengl 2.0 draw functions, and you are using a pirated game.

You may be able to play some games on mediocre fps if you switch to directx9 plugin but there's no guarantee..
So what GPU do you have? I'm going to take a guess that it's an integrated Intel GPU, probably an old one judging by your CPU. If you have anything less than an Intel 945G integrated GPU, you can forget even using the DX9 plugin until you can purchase a real graphics card. Anything before the 945G such as the Intel 82845GV lacked Pixel/Vertex shading, a graphics card that properly supports Pixel/Vertex Shading 2.0 (SM 2.0) is required to use the DX9 plugin in Dolphin. Alternatively you need a card that properly supports OpenGL (Any ATI/Nvidia card made in the last few years) to use the OpenGL plugin.