Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Invisible or partially invisible characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

007math

I'm new to this forum and Dolphin itself, but whenever I play any game (so far New Super Mario Bros, Wii Sports, Super Mario Bros Brawl) the graphics are screwed up.

For example, in NSMB, the characters are behind the backround so sometimes you can't see them and if you can, they are hard to see.

In Wii sports, the characters (miis) itself are invisibel except for the face features (eye, nose, mouth).

In SMBB, the stages are partially invisible.

I can post screenshots if necessary. I am running Dolphin SVN 5534, Core 2 Duo processor (1.5 ghz each), 2.50 RAM, Vista 32-bit SP2, and when I play games, I use direct3d. (I'm not sure if this is my graphcis card, but it says the accelorator in use is the mobile intel 965 express chipset family)

Any support is appreciated.

007math

(05-31-2010, 04:56 AM)007math Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new to this forum and Dolphin itself, but whenever I play any game (so far New Super Mario Bros, Wii Sports, Super Mario Bros Brawl) the graphics are screwed up.

For example, in NSMB, the characters are behind the backround so sometimes you can't see them and if you can, they are hard to see.

In Wii sports, the characters (miis) itself are invisibel except for the face features (eye, nose, mouth).

In SMBB, the stages are partially invisible.

I can post screenshots if necessary. I am running Dolphin SVN 5534, Core 2 Duo processor (1.5 ghz each), 2.50 RAM, Vista 32-bit SP2, and when I play games, I use direct3d. (I'm not sure if this is my graphcis card, but it says the accelorator in use is the mobile intel 965 express chipset family)

Any support is appreciated.

Never mind. I got it fixed. I played around with the settings a bit and it worked. Only thing is that the games run slow.