Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube Controller: Connect to PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last weeks i focused on testing and playing WII games on Dolphine but now I want to get started using my Gamecube games too. I have four controllers and wonder how to connect them to my pc. Can someone point out the correct adapter to me?

Thanks Smile
Get a magicjoy box 3 in one adapter. I have one and it works great!
(05-30-2010, 11:49 PM)shawnanastasio Wrote: [ -> ]Get a magicjoy box 3 in one adapter. I have one and it works great!

Thanks for pointing this one out to me but,

This one is not in stock at amazon and there is no price but i assume getting four of them will be quite expensive.

I'm looking more for a gamecube only Version which is cheap and allows me to play with my friends Smile
(05-30-2010, 11:53 PM)Wiiskur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2010, 11:49 PM)shawnanastasio Wrote: [ -> ]Get a magicjoy box 3 in one adapter. I have one and it works great!

Thanks for pointing this one out to me but,

This one is not in stock at amazon and there is no price but i assume getting four of them will be quite expensive.

I'm looking more for a gamecube only Version which is cheap and allows me to play with my friends Smile

Ermmm, try a chinese "GC PAD" with usb connection. I have one (2nd pad) and works good (only for 4- 6 month, playing Smash Brothers all the time, i think is ok for the price = 10$ and for the game, lol).