Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using my gamecube controller to play the games and when I press a button it will seem to think I have pressed it 2 or 3 times. I think that it is because the repeat delay is set to 0. So my question is their a way to set my repeat delay on 1 second or so.
Which game(s)? Which input plugin? Which Dolphin version? Which OS?
(05-30-2010, 07:12 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Which game(s)? Which input plugin? Which Dolphin version? Which OS?
The game is Summoner A Goddess Reborn. The input plugin is the default one. The dolphin version is dolphin 2.0 32 bit. And my OS is Windows 7 32bit.
Which input plugin? :p There have been a couple defaults.
None of them have had a repeat feature of any kind that I know of.
If you are using the GCPad New plugin, do the buttons appear to repeat in the config window as well? Do the red lamp things flash on/off?
I'm not sure but I haven't changed any of the settings so it is the default one. If you mean the gamecube controler plugin then it is Dolphin GCPad New.
There shouldn't be any button "repeat delay". If there is, it's a bug in the plugin or with your controller. Do the buttons flash on/off in the windows gamepad status dialog thing as well? Do the buttons appear to flash on/off in the gcpad new dialog like I asked above?
No they don't flash. But when you hold a button down on a normal controller or keyboard it will after a second continually press that button. When I press a button there is no one second delay it will just continually press the button.
Gamepads don't do that. Do you have this problem in the other GCPad plugin?

Also, with GCPad New, see if the buttons flash on/off in the config dialog while running the game.
The buttons do not flash on/off while I'm playing the game. And it is doing the same with GCPad Plugin any other plugins I can try.
Do you have this problem in other games (not Dolphin) with your gamepad?
Pages: 1 2