Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

fmafan

I downloaded Dolphin 2.0, but I have no idea how to configure it to work. I googled it and everything but it always shows how to configure regular Dolphin, which is different than 2.0 menu-wise. I'm trying to play Pikmin, but when I click on it it doesn't open. Either I don't have the right system requirements or the configuration is wrong. Please help me on configuring this thing.
Hummm, could you post your Dolphin settings here? That way we can tell you if something isn't right. Also, post your computer specifications, and your operating system, that would help solving the problem.

fmafan

Here is what I run on and my Dolphin config.
have fun with the failure laptop
switch to dx9 plugin and efb to texture

fmafan

Dude, I'm a noob at this. Explain with more detail.
You can't get much more basic then that. Turn off framelimt, change the graphics plugin from ogl to dx9, turn efb to ram into efb to texture.
i have a great laptop...for wordprocessing haha. but i'm testing Pikmin and Pikmin 2 and seem to have an issue with characters and objects during game play. The game doesn't crash or necessarily glitch but my characters and objects ont sho up or are misaligned. HELP please

[attachment=3602]

Config:
ON >Enable HLE Audio | Enable DTK Music | Enable DC | Enable Idle Sipping | HLE the IPL | JIT recompiler | Framelimit Auto | vsync | copy EFB to GL texture | use safe texture cache to "fast"

Using Dolphin OGL and DSP-HLE Plugins

32-bit Windows 7 Ult.
1.79 GHz AMD Turion 64
1.00 GB RAM
ATI Radion Mobility Xpress 200 Graphics Card (256 MB of RAM)
DirectX 11

[attachment=3603]
Use the DirectX Plugin and I guess turning off Dual Core Mode would be usefull because the Celeron has only 1 core, as far as I know.
(06-16-2010, 06:54 PM)Wiiskur Wrote: [ -> ]Use the DirectX Plugin and I guess turning off Dual Core Mode would be usefull because the Celeron has only 1 core, as far as I know.

directx plugin doesn't show up as an option, only dolphin openGL and Dolphin software renderer. I also had this problem in R4771, upgraded to 2.0 and thought it would fix the problem but it made everything better..exept that. guess ill down grade and try that plugin cus it appear in that revision...let's hope thay fixes the prob
Read the "Getting Started With Dolphin" thread.
You need to update your DirectX and/or VC++ runtimes for the Direct3D gfx plugin to show up.
Pages: 1 2 3