Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Something wrong with a thread..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7495.html

It's showing new people posting, however none of their posts are showing up, it is still showing the same post of the poster that posted nearly a week ago instead of the new posts.

Did a database table or field crash? A repair should be run on the posts and threads table, because it seems like there is an issue with this and possibly other threads.
I just posted something there to see if someone else was having this problem, now I can't even see my own post

Off-Topic: This must be the first totally related thread in this section of the forum in like 3 months Tongue
i don't see it either..........
Happened to me on some other thread. Bugged it on accident, after posting reply it just timed out halfway through, and replies wouldn't show up at all after that.

Frango100 on that topic probably had the same bug. If you click reply and scroll down you can see all the replies made after he bugged the topic. But they wont show up on the thread's pages at all.

hilday

Heloo guys i am new and i visit the dolphin site.its goood and have a much data for new people.
^^^^okay.......? Tongue
Looks fine to me, does it?
Guess it unbugged itself while trying to tell us its bugged Tongue
Altho, I did notice it aswell...
Yeah someone already unbugged it. This seems to happen every once in a while, according to what other members have said.
never happened to me but i see the problem.
Someone unbug the topic again. Tongue
Pages: 1 2