Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No wiimote Response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wiimotesettings.png]

Above is my config for my wii controller. I Connected my wii controller to my computer fine (with or w/o my numchucks a variety of times). All four lights are flashing. So i go to wiimote settings press refresh and press 1+2 on wiimote it will give a short vibrate and 4 lights flsahing fore 1-3 seconds and the first will light up.

Start the game and there is no response from the wiimote, tried with the keyboard and yes its fine so its not the game. (The first light out of the four leds are still light)

THE IR is on, I put it ontop of monitor and on the desk and it doesnt seem to help.

Please any help i spent all day yesterday browsing and everything and i cant seem to solve this.
Did you try removing the batteries ond putting off again? That's work for me...
i think u have to press alt and f5 (not f4 Big Grin ) and it reconnect u manually ..! hope it will help u (i read that on the forum)
(05-29-2010, 09:19 AM)gutekunst Wrote: [ -> ]i think u have to press alt and f5 (not f4 Big Grin ) and it reconnect u manually ..! hope it will help u (i read that on the forum)

Thanks! it work... but only for like one game and it was SSBB it did not work for mario kart wii or new super mario bros is there something specific i have to do?
Alt+F5 -- (Dis)Connect Wm1
Alt+F6 --(Dis)Connect Wm2
Etc...
(05-30-2010, 05:31 AM)achaw Wrote: [ -> ]Alt+F5 -- (Dis)Connect Wm1
Etc...

How many times i swear i did it alot of times and only SSBB is only moving and the other 1sa re not =S
(05-30-2010, 07:17 AM)darkspider Wrote: [ -> ]
Etc...

How many times i swear i did it alot of times and only SSBB is only moving and the other 1sa re not =S

SSBB uses a cursor which is moved either with the 4-way control of wiimote or gamecube controller. It doesn't utilize wiimote pointer at all.

Other games use wiimote pointer which means you need a sensor bar if you want to move (though mario kart can be started without pointing at anything)
(05-30-2010, 08:28 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2010, 07:17 AM)darkspider Wrote: [ -> ]
Etc...

SSBB uses a cursor which is moved either with the 4-way control of wiimote or gamecube controller. It doesn't utilize wiimote pointer at all.

Other games use wiimote pointer which means you need a sensor bar if you want to move (though mario kart can be started without pointing at anything)

Oh that explains it probably my sensor bar is crap or something. What is the best position to put it? top bottom? of monitor and is there any settings i would need to do?

I wanted to make sure it wasnt the sensor bar.... lighted up 2 candles 1 on left 1 on right... and ALSO left the sensor bar on also.. and no resposne from mart kart wii and new super mario bros..... i did alt +f5 tested alt+f5 again tested.. and kept respeating no response =(

Checked LEDS on sensor bars 3 on left 3 on right WHY HELL IS IT NOT WORKING AHHHHHHHH.
any 1? nvm works perfect now thanks to admin98!
(05-29-2010, 06:10 AM)darkspider Wrote: [ -> ][Image: wiimotesettings.png]

Above is my config for my wii controller. I Connected my wii controller to my computer fine (with or w/o my numchucks a variety of times). All four lights are flashing. So i go to wiimote settings press refresh and press 1+2 on wiimote it will give a short vibrate and 4 lights flsahing fore 1-3 seconds and the first will light up.

Start the game and there is no response from the wiimote, tried with the keyboard and yes its fine so its not the game. (The first light out of the four leds are still light)

THE IR is on, I put it ontop of monitor and on the desk and it doesnt seem to help.

Please any help i spent all day yesterday browsing and everything and i cant seem to solve this.

HI,

I have the same problem, i connect my wiimote on pc Ir turns on,dolphin 2 can find my wiimote, but when i start the game i have no response in game....

come on man help us....

thx alot
Pages: 1 2