Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Idk if its me or my emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone. Im new here. I hope im posting this in the right spot.

but anyway, Im having some trouble with my wii emulator. I downloaded it yesterday and I have the game, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: ultimate fighting all stars. While the emulator runs and works, the game is a little slow and on the game, I can only see like parts of the character, like Ryu's head and hands only, or Rolls body except her mouth.

here are some images
[Image: Dolphin_2010-05-28_10-25-26-71.jpg]

[Image: Dolphin_2010-05-28_10-25-32-91.jpg]

[Image: Dolphin_2010-05-28_10-26-12-37.jpg]

idk if its just the rom it self or what. Can someone help

my comuter specs are (if necessary):

Toshiba Sattelite
3gb ram
Windows 7 64 bit processor
ATI Radeon X1200 series video card

thanks so much for your help
bump........

8=D

bump........
What plugin did you use :openGL or Directx9(D3D),try them both
It's may be your graphic card too weak,check it here.It's a onboard one ,even lower rate than Intel GMA 4500M
(05-29-2010, 11:17 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]What plugin did you use :openGL or Directx9(D3D),try them both
It's may be your graphic card too weak,check it here.It's a onboard one ,even lower rate than Intel GMA 4500M
PRobably he is using OpenGL ( idk , I am guessing from issue 1482

Try Direct3D plugin and another drivers if your graphics card is not an intel one
What revision are you using? That seems like an optimize quantizer bug that occurred in the early revisions of Dolphin, that should no longer be a problem on the latest revisions of Dolphin, and hasn't been for about the past 500 - 1000 revisions or so.
I tried out the suggestions and it worked for the most part. the problem is that my Vps keeps going from 49/50 to 8 and 9/50 when I try to play the game. and the game runs really slow
bump......
Like i said above,you need a medium-strong gfx card inorder to run dolphin smoothly.I heard MSI have made the external(removeable) gfx card for laptop.It has 1Gb Ram
Oh,It's here http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Graphic...10527.html
so there's no way to fix this without having to get a new card?
Pages: 1 2