Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First get a new revision. Yours is very very old.
It looks like he has no video acceleration whatsoever judging by the way the mouse is lagging and jumping on the screen, probably likely that he has an Intel integrated pos. In that case, he should download the latest revision, and use the DX9 plugin. That is if his graphics hardware is even compatible with the DX9 plugin.

@ The op, can you post you system specifications including the information about your graphics hardware? The simplest way to go about this is to download and run CPU-Z and GPU-Z, alternatively you can run dxdiag to find out this information.
quote:It looks like he has no video acceleration whatsoever judging by the way the mouse is lagging and jumping on the screen, probably likely that he has an Intel integrated pos. In that case, he should download the latest revision, and use the DX9 plugin. That is if his graphics hardware is even compatible with the DX9 plugin.

@ The op, can you post you system specifications including the information about your graphics hardware? The simplest way to go about this is to download and run CPU-Z and GPU-Z, alternatively you can run dxdiag to find out this information.:quote
no it was the screen recorder... i also need a good one can i have some suggestions?
Can you post your specifications? CPU and GPU are the most important, anything over 1 GB of memory should be fine for Dolphin.

There's also a quote button by the way. Tongue Wink
yup..he is right...

Unless you post your PC specs. Most basically CPU, its speed, GPU, (its memory and speed) and amount of RAM, we can not actually help you...
were can i find my specs? also i have the lastest dolphin now but it wont load
also here is a vid of the newer dolphin on xp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CctQi8tlCMo
(cam studio makes it lag)
You have a 32 BIT System. Get the 32 BIT Version, the 64 BIT will not work!
THANK YOU! i is now up and running Smile
*facepalm*...............
Pages: 1 2