Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: slow games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bibi

Hi,

My setup :
E5300 OC 3 Ghz
Radeon 4670
Last Direct X
Windows 7
Plugin Direct X
Dolphin 2.0

When i play at my games (mario kart, mario tennis...), everything is perfect,
i have a good fps (never less thant 50), no artefact, except that the game is really slow (not in the menu but in the real game). Is it possible to reclock/accelerate games with dolphin ?

Bibi
50 FPS slow? It's like fullspeed o.O...
Framelimit off you will get 200 FPS

bibi

Well i know it's not a question of FPS but more a question of "feeling". The game itself seems really slow.

Bibi
Mario Kart is a slow game... (KARTS...)
Mario Kart Wii is pretty demanding on the gpu compared to many games, don't know why. Temps in evga precision tool show to go about 3-5c higher than in twilight princess for example. Though the game runs quite fast there is occassional microstutter and lag during camera spanning.
i think he means that the menus are fullspeed and he has very slow ingame only.
try turning of framelimit

bibi

Quote:i think he means that the menus are fullspeed and he has very slow ingame only.
Exactly Wink.
I already tried to trun off framelimit without success. Maybe that mariokart is a slow game, like KHRZ said

petervinsly

I think this problem have to happens for the RAM. If you want to play high resolution game in your having a device of you must have to use 4 GB RAM. RAM cause this types of problem even I had experience, Otherwise formate is best option.