Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tatsunoko vs Capcom wont fully load help pls thx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The white safety Wii remote screen loads then i get a black screen with a grey box with some Japanese characters that goes away then another black screen with a grey box w/ characters that says Wii at the very beginning of the sentence with some Japanese characters after it, then a 3rd black screen comes up with a grey box and some Japanese characters and it just stays there. Nothing happens at all after that. I'm not using any alphas of Dolphin just version 2962

Could someone please help me? thx
(04-27-2009, 01:27 PM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]The white safety Wii remote screen loads then i get a black screen with a grey box with some Japanese characters that goes away then another black screen with a grey box w/ characters that says Wii at the very beginning of the sentence with some Japanese characters after it, then a 3rd black screen comes up with a grey box and some Japanese characters and it just stays there. Nothing happens at all after that. I'm not using any alphas of Dolphin just version 2962

Could someone please help me? thx

hmm i may have answered my own question...i guess Tatsunoko vs Capcom doesnt work in latest build 2962? Because it works fine in build 2745
Hi, I was wondering if there is a certain build revision that runs this particular game the best? The game runs really well but they are major hiccups when performing certain moves, especially the special attacks & some odd artifacts sometimes. Trust me, I'm happy it just runs the game period Smile But I'm just trying to optimize the the experience if possible.

thx