Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamepad, ignoring buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am using Dolphin V2
I have a 850f Vibraforce Feedback Sightfighter (more I can't read) and I want to use it for my Wii remote, now I want to set left right up down with the thumbstick, however, they won't set at, they do work as the pixel at Analog 1 Status moves when I press them, can I make the Wiimote buttons set to those?
The current wiimote plugin won't allow you to map axes to buttons or the wiimote dpad.
I've been saying this all day but, The new wiimote plugin in the svn is much easier to configure and it will allow you to map your axes to buttons.
You can get svn builds from http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html
(05-25-2010, 07:33 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]The current wiimote plugin won't allow you to map axis to buttons or the wiimote dpad.
I've been saying this all day but, The new wiimote plugin in the svn is much easier to configure and it will allow you to map your axes to buttons.
You can get svn builds from http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

No, I mean I want to use my controller, but the buttons I want to use for "up/down/left/right" are being used for the Analog 1 Status thingy, and I can't set them because the Analog 1 Status thingy seems to override it or something
You are trying to use your analog stick for the wiimote dpad?
(05-25-2010, 07:37 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]You are trying to use your analog stick for the wiimote dpad?

Yes
(05-25-2010, 07:37 AM)Man Ik Weet Wrote: [ -> ]Yes

Then my original reply was correct. You can't do this in the current wiimote plugin. You can with the new plugin in the svn.
(05-25-2010, 07:38 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]

Then my original reply was correct. You can't do this in the current wiimote plugin. You can with the new plugin in the svn.

ALlright, I'm going to try
(05-25-2010, 07:40 AM)Man Ik Weet Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2010, 07:38 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]

ALlright, I'm going to try

Can you explain me how to map axes to buttons?
I can't seem to get it working... What I do: Click the left settings button, move my stick to the left, nothing happened and button times out after 3 seconds...
(05-25-2010, 07:40 AM)Man Ik Weet Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain me how to map axes to buttons?

Have you chosen the "Wiimote New Incomplete" plugin?
There are two in the svn.
I'm pretty sure you can figure out the new one.
(05-25-2010, 07:48 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2010, 07:40 AM)Man Ik Weet Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain me how to map axes to buttons?

Have you chosen the "Wiimote New Incomplete" plugin?
There are two in the svn.
I'm pretty sure you can figure out the new one.

I didn't know how to use the new one instead of the old one using Dolphin so I just renamed them and it works! Thank you
(05-25-2010, 08:00 AM)Man Ik Weet Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know how to use the new one instead of the old one using Dolphin so I just renamed them and it works! Thank you

:p Dolphin config, Plugins tab
Pages: 1 2