Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GAMES UPDATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I think it is important to say this:

If we want to help eveyone is trying to play the games, on the dolphin, it would be a nice idea if instead the "Official Game Thread Index" we could create a new one and just include the following topics in each game:

-Name of the game
-images or videos of the game playing in the emulator
-only the emulators versions running the games at 100%, and i mean 100%
-and if possible the right configurations that make that possible

I´m not trying to say that what is made is wrong; i´m just trying to say that will be less dificult to the users, and specially to the ones that are less in this "emulators wanderings", will understand better and help more.

This is just an idea because in my opinion the games at 100% exist (like murumasa;Guiness world Records;Rock Blast;Super S Brawl;etc) but the emulators that run the game in PERFECT CONDITIONS are lost in time and in endless replys on the forums, and numerous questions about bugs that were allready solve in old versions.

And if someone says that is a bad idea to have an emulator release for each game. I´m trully sorry because in a pc you have to install a game each time you want to play it, and he isn´t allready install. And this is an emulator, if you don´t want this problems just purchase the console, because the idea of the emlulator is to achived better graphics or even if your girlfriend or boyfriend is playing the console and you want to play other game (that is wrong you should play with her or he Tongue ).

i think i made may point

sorry if this isn´t the right place for this post

and sorry for my bad english, i´m portguese

thank you all for the nice job you made so far and if you need i don´t mind helping you all
ya i agree ive said this idea like two or three times in these threads...it probably wont get any other replys other than mine cuz it seems like they dnt care about this response....i mean this would work just fine until the real deal was made tht could play all of them
thats a great ideea. that extra info will be wellcomed. allways wondering what version of tolphin is better/faster for a specific game.
thanks for the replys guys.

I thought this because i´m playing the games only when they are fully operational. I think many people doesn´t even know the diference between FULLY PLAYBLE, and PERFECT.

And the meaning of this new post is for the newcomers stop .... asking so many questions about the same games (and many times repeated questions) and the game gets like 30 pages and nobody real knows what´s the best settings and the best emulator ... indicated for the game they want to play.

I guess ... at least i tried to help.

thank you all
Exactly, there's only a very few games that could be considered to be running 100% on Dolphin today...
Anyway, I'm not sure what exactly your point is. It's good that for every game there's one thread in which people can discuss about how to solve issues, etc... and in the first post all necessary info should be summarized. And the Game Thread Index just helps finding those threads...also, a maybe an easier place to find your way around is this: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...=Main_Page
There you have one page for every game where it is said how the game works best. Only, since it's rather new it depends on users like YOU ( Wink ) to fill those pages...if you don't know better just take the info from the first posts of the game threads.
(05-25-2010, 06:30 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, there's only a very few games that could be considered to be running 100% on Dolphin today...
Anyway, I'm not sure what exactly your point is. It's good that for every game there's one thread in which people can discuss about how to solve issues, etc... and in the first post all necessary info should be summarized. And the Game Thread Index just helps finding those threads...also, a maybe an easier place to find your way around is this: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...=Main_Page
There you have one page for every game where it is said how the game works best. Only, since it's rather new it depends on users like YOU ( Wink ) to fill those pages...if you don't know better just take the info from the first posts of the game threads.

I had no knowledge of such page exists. And i thinks better that the forum, but yet, you are right, this is a forum, the people are supposed to dialogue in this places.

The only thing i have to say about that, it isn´t updated. But nothing is perfect. and sure i´m not perfet either Tongue

thanks for the help my friend
Yeah, I agree with that. Unfortunatelly, most first posts of threads never get updated. The ones making a new game thread should have the responsability to maintain their threads...