Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2nd player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You didn't answer my question.
Also, are you able to configure the controller, and It just doesn't work in game?
Or, you can't even configure the controller properly?
Try starting the game and re-selecting your device in the GCPad config while the game is running.
You didn't answer my question.
Also, are you able to configure the controller, and It just doesn't work in game?

- exactly

Or, you can't even configure the controller properly?

- with xpadder it works, alone it doesnt

Try starting the game and re-selecting your device in the GCPad config while the game is running.

- tried, no change
Are you able to reconfigure your controller, while the game is running?
Try hitting the refresh button in the pad config, while the game is running.
Do all plugins have this problem, or just the new ones?
apparently, no plugin is able to make a ps2 controller work for player 2 if player 1 has a x360 controller

no change before launch or in-game
You like to ignore my questions.
im not ignoring your questions, but if you like direct answers...

yes
no change
all of them
Answer this one: In Brawl, do 2 Gamecube controllers and 1 Wiimote show up in the character select screen? And you can't control the 2nd GCPad?
Or just 1 of each are seen in game?
just 1 controller is showed (x360 controller), cant make more appear, as if the start button for player 2 cant be mapped on the controller or the keyboard
I have the same doubt but with New Super Mario Wii. How can I make the 2nd player wiimote? I'm using an Xbox 360 controller for the player one and a Play Station 2 with usb connection on 2.
I'm using Xtreme2damax latest revision of the emu and Dolphin Wiimote New as my default controller plug in.

EDIT: nevermind, I found the solution. I just pressed alt+F6 when the give you the health advice and the second player option appeared.
(05-27-2010, 10:38 PM)MoonTreas Wrote: [ -> ]just 1 controller is showed (x360 controller), cant make more appear, as if the start button for player 2 cant be mapped on the controller or the keyboard

If that is the issue, darkshadw gave you the solution in the first reply to this thread.
You said it "doesnt work :/ ", but I think it does and you are doing it wrong. :/
Pages: 1 2