Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulated Wiimote, IR on-screen not synced with what actually happens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I basically explained it in the subject, I was reading something else where somebody else had this problem, but nobody had really responded to that thread so I figured I'd post in here to see if any of the support forum followers knew a fix. I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I hadn't noticed this until I got to the yoshi part, but no matter where I seem to point the cursor, yoshi just flops his tongue out like I'm not even targeting anything, when I clearly am. Thanks to anyone who knows the solution, or at least chimes in and makes an attempt.
I believe you must enable CPU->EFB access.
...or change the IR pointer offset in the Wiimote plugin, if it happens to be off Smile
Not sure if Wiimote_New also has/needs this tho.
Thanks guys, Billiard solved it, I had my dolphin set up like it says in the performance guide and for some reason they had the EFB thing off, playing SMG2 perfectly now, using the mouse is even better than the wiimote, just like playing WASD pc games. =]