Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Configuring Xbox 360 Controller for JUST Mega Man 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fomie45

Hello,

I have googled, searched forums extensively, and still can't find a way to enable my 360 controller for Mega Man 10. Nothing seems to register no matter what I change.

Everything else is working well, Super Mario Galaxy 2, control all seems to be perfect. I am absolutely positive I am missing something, as I am new to this.

Also, is there a way for me to save various settings (Video or Controller) for different games? I have downloaded two versions, SVN R 5472 and 2.0.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
In the new GCPad plugin you can save profiles for different games, but must manually load them.
If you right click a game and choose properties, you can change a few video settings.

Are you setting up the right plugin? GCPad vs Wiimote?

fomie45

When I configure my Wiimote, I am using the Doplhin Wiimote Plugin, emulated position is checked for sideways. Emulated extension is nunchuck, but that really doesn't matter for Mega Man, if I am correct.

Wiimote 2-4 are inactive. Buttons are all correctly mapped, and I still get no response for STRICTLY Mega Man. Everything in SMBG 2 seems to work very well.

Also, for saving various games, I was more concerned with the different mixing and matching of video settings to produce the best results in games.

Thanks
"Emulated extension is nunchuck, but that really doesn't matter for Mega Man, if I am correct."
Maybe you are incorrect?
I don't own the game, I'm just guessing.

fomie45

Mega Man is a wiiware game, that only uses the 1 and 2 buttons, and the d-pad.
(05-24-2010, 12:50 PM)fomie45 Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Man is a wiiware game, that only uses the 1 and 2 buttons, and the d-pad.

Well, try choosing no extension then.
I'm just thinking logically here. :/