Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A couple of questions about Dolphin..thx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, totally new to the Dolphin emu scene. I own a chipped Wii and love it. I saw this emulator and would love to try it out because i dont have that nice of a TV. I really want to play my copy of Tatsunuko vs Capcom on my PC because of all the anti-aliasing options and stuff in Dolphin. Can i just put it in my game in my DVD drive and it will play through Dolphin? What version of Dolphin runs Tatsunuko vs Capcom best? Does the game run pretty well?

My PC specs:
Vista 32bit
Dual Core 2
Nvidia GTX 260
4GB RAM

Thanks in advance!

cmccmc

1. only if you have and LG drive. Try using the wii disc dumper
Ah ok I see thx cmxxmc
Question:
When you run a game fullscreen how do you exit out of it? I always seem to have to ctr-alt-delete and end the process to quit the game and then kill the emulator. Sad

thx
(04-27-2009, 02:25 PM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]Question:
When you run a game fullscreen how do you exit out of it? I always seem to have to ctr-alt-delete and end the process to quit the game and then kill the emulator. Sad

thx

Anyone? How do exit/quit a game when you are in fullscreen and go back to the emulator menu?

thx
unless you're on linux, just press alt+F4
Just press the esc button Wink
(04-27-2009, 09:13 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]unless you're on linux, just press alt+F4

ok thx!...Alt-F4 worked. Hitting "esc" doesnt do anything for me it just makes the game "windowed" I guess there is no way to quit a game and have it just take you back to the emulator itself?
(04-28-2009, 03:09 AM)kingb33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2009, 09:13 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]unless you're on linux, just press alt+F4

ok thx!...Alt-F4 worked. Hitting "esc" doesnt do anything for me it just makes the game "windowed" I guess there is no way to quit a game and have it just take you back to the emulator itself?

You can try the "Stop" button on the emulator window, but in my experience that pretty much just crashes the emulator for most games.
Yeah, or else it will usually crash when you start another one. Only a few games doesn't have this problem
Pages: 1 2