Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: eyeshield 21....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello guys I have a problem with this game....when I start the game there is a black screen,not sound nothing......is incompatible with dolphin?there is a solution?

thanks for answer
This game ?

[Image: 93450493.jpg]

I see the pic in jap emu forums sometime ago,Just think it playable.
yessssssss..spellforce is this the game but how to play? there is black screen please help me
svn 5186 ?So this game will crash any new revision
i can't get it to work either,even with svn 5186.i also tried older versions,but there is always this black screenConfused .i wonder how the guyz from this jap forum did to make it workUndecided
with the 5186 black screen i quote baggywara84 would be better to ask those Japanese Forum......
game id = RS7J01

anyway do you guys try change wii system language in dolphin to Japan
or try change something in the rom yet ? like region free,wii patcher ?
so i just tried to change the language to japanese and to modify the iso with regionfrii (in every possible ways),there is still this black screen.
Hi guys revive the topic is nothing new? I think for me just ask those guys jap ForumSad
for my part, no progress. I tried to modify the rom with wiipatcher this time, i still can't get the game to work.
Pages: 1 2