Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can you emulate the wiimote with the mouse?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Im new with this emulator and I asking if the emulator can emulate the wiimote with a mouse if not, how can you play with the emulator?

Doomsday

(05-22-2010, 09:28 AM)Doronjo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Im new with this emulator and I asking if the emulator can emulate the wiimote with a mouse if not, how can you play with the emulator?

yes you emulate it with a mouse. but i think that will only work for games like Super mario galaxy since you use the wiimote as a "mouse". I think, games like Red Steel 2 will get you in trouble^^
If your mouse has alot of buttons u should be okay :p.
how do u get the emulator to register your mouse?
[Image: e7l6oo.png]

It's default when you start dolphin.
i dont get it i wanna know that if the wii game asks me to do a certain motion like move the wii remote up and down can i use my mouse to do that motion? or r u saying i can already do that when the emulated wiimote is selected from the drop box. (I dont have any wii games to test this)
Haven't tested the new plugin by Billiard26 lately but I'd assume it still doesn't support motion accelerated movements with the mouse (but this could be changed.. Try it)
ok where can i download it? i cant find it on this site nor on google can u give me a link?
The new wiimote plugin is included in recent svn builds.
You can get recent builds here: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

It may not work as well as you like for emulating wiimote movement with mouse movement though.
I plan on improving it.
thnx i'll c how it goes so i pretty much copy all the stuff in the plugins folder and have them replace my old ones kk
Pages: 1 2