Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gotcha Force 3/4 Speed, 1 Processor Core but... [Solved! In a weird way explain?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not using all of it's power? I don't understand, I'm sure if It used the rest I could run this at 100% speed since the game so far feels to be 3/4 speed from me playing it on my Gamecube.

Why is it not using the rest?

EDIT: I have now fixed it by checking dual core box.... I have no idea how that would make it use 100% of my processor (Since it is single core) but it does. Someone care to explain? O.o This is a bit weird to me.

[Image: 4g6w5t.png]

[Image: 28lambb.png]
maybe the speed is a limitation on your gpu and/or ram Wink

ALSO LOL GOTCHA FORCE
(i just beaten it for the 2nd time on my cube because i could get special mode)
So nothing I can do in any Dolphin menus or such?
No, not as far as settings inside of Dolphin. You can try adjusting settings in the general config and graphics plugin to boost speed. But nothing in Dolphin will change the CPU usage.

LuisR14

btw, is your cpu a single-core or dual-core Undecided (cuz i only see one "cpu usage" graph on your task manager Tongue)
(04-27-2009, 08:34 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]btw, is your cpu a single-core or dual-core Undecided (cuz i only see one "cpu usage" graph on your task manager Tongue)

Single, though thats not the problem as if it used it 100% game would run fine.

(As I'm seeing it run 3/4 speed with CPU being used 60-70% if it used 100% I'm sure It would run full speed.)

(04-27-2009, 08:30 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]No, not as far as settings inside of Dolphin. You can try adjusting settings in the general config and graphics plugin to boost speed. But nothing in Dolphin will change the CPU usage.

Hmm I'm try to change some settings. See if anything changes.

EDIT: I have now fixed it by checking dual core box.... I have no idea how that would make it use 100% of my processor (Since it is single core) but it does. Someone care to explain? O.o This is a bit weird to me.

(Pics in first post)