Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP Mario Sunshine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jeorge143

For the life of my, I can't get the "L" trigger to work on this game. I've configured my logitec controller to work all the other buttons, but the "L" will not work. It's very fustrating that you cannot slam. I'm stuck at the 4th star!!!!!

idkmybffjill

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veeeight

(04-27-2009, 03:57 AM)jeorge143 Wrote: [ -> ]For the life of my, I can't get the "L" trigger to work on this game. I've configured my logitec controller to work all the other buttons, but the "L" will not work. It's very fustrating that you cannot slam. I'm stuck at the 4th star!!!!!
Explain to me, how can U play a game in which sound is at least 50% of all experiences without any ingame sound??? I couldn't even pass this first location after landing.

jeorge143

My 5 yrs old son LOVES anything that has to do with Super Mario....

He dosen't mind having no sound playing the game.

If there is a fix for this, please let me know......
I think it's a known issue, Luigi's mansion suffers from this as well (can't expel the elements from the vacuum, etc) and no one is really sure why it happens.
It works fine for me. Pressing the L button while jumping to do a butt bounce. I use the KB/X360 Pad Plugin and map the keyboard buttons to the controller using XPadder. But yes, there is deffinately a bug with Luigi's Mansion. The L/R buttons aren't mapped correctly. Can't wait till it gets fixed!! Smile

jeorge143

(04-27-2009, 09:36 AM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a known issue, Luigi's mansion suffers from this as well (can't expel the elements from the vacuum, etc) and no one is really sure why it happens.

Thanks!

I guess I should of done some research.

I noticed that your able to do the slam move ("L") with your keyboard with the Dolphin KB/360pad plugin. Does the "L" work with the 360 controller?
If so, is there a fix to have you logitech game pad work like a 360 contoller (see link for an example http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=379477)?