Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Mario Strikers Charged Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Game Cover:

[Image: Mario-Strikers-Charged-Football-Wii.jpg]

Game Setting:
Dolphin svn 5804 64bit

Don't tick "EuRGB60 Mode (PAL60)"

Framelimit off

Enable EFB copy to texture

Game Status: Playable.Game seem to crash randomly on lastest rev ,may wait for a fix

Video Recorded
Good to have official game thread on this, fun game.

Before a 1-post random hit&runs on this thread never to be seen again, the reason you are getting black screen only is shown in above screenshots. You cannot play the game at all if you have enabled efb->cpu access and not in EurGB60 mode.
Thanks .I do Mario Super Sluggers later
yeah it works for ver5186
beside i try in ver2.0 and other very recent svn 5series version it crash before intro

10x admin again Smile

userp4

Hi, i have a problem when disabling framelimit, i get a warning window ''read invalid address a000001'' and then screen freezes. Any ideas why this happens ?
(05-22-2010, 12:34 AM)userp4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i have a problem when disabling framelimit, i get a warning window ''read invalid address a000001'' and then screen freezes. Any ideas why this happens ?

What's rev ! 5186 SSE3 ?
I only use 5186 and 4771 since both of them are the most stable

userp4

Im using rev 5163 because it was the only rev ive found with the reconnect wiimote patch included
Try using 5186 with framelimit off ,download here
BTW: This game doesn't require real wiimote

userp4

Thanks, i will try it
hi admin y the mario stiker will get crash sometimes in the intro using svn5186 32bit? lol
Pages: 1 2 3