Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help with Wii mote stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ertha

1. Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Professional / Version 2002 / Service Pack 3
2. Complete CPU name: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz 3.25 GB of RAM
3. GPU: Geforce 9800 GT 1 GB
4. Version of Dolphin used Dolphin SVN R 5449

Hi ^____^ I have serious problems here. I just started to use Dolphin emulator and can't understand this. I have two games: Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda: Twilight Princess

Games are top notch and works on the highest settings with 60 FPS. But, i have trouble with virtual Wii remote and Nunchuk. Or problems with them.
I want to play these games (Or atleast to try to play them first) with my mouse and keyboard. Atleast that will be my start. Then maybe i will play with gamepad.
and it always wants from me to connect Nunchuk. If i connect it no problem, but

Zelda: Twilight Princess - that is insane, Wii mote in the game is going apeshit and i can't write a name or something. It's just do whatever it wants with the speed of light or i don't know. Scrolling everything, but if i'm in the game Link is like on drugs and i can't move him because mote is going apeshit automatically.

Super Mario Galaxy: Just wants nunchuk. If i connect it by Wii Remote Plugin Configuration it starts to work and i see some planets and i need to choose them with my Wii mote in the game and i can't do it. It's like it's not connected.

If you can, please help me and sorry for my bad english, i just live in the country where people don't learn this language. Thank you.
Show a screenshot of your wiimote config.

Ertha

As you wish.

[Image: wii_mote.jpg]
Sorry, button config dialog.
Edit: Never mind, the posts below me probably have the solution.
un check Sideways wiimote on middle left.
To play game using nunchuck,you must uncheck Sideways and Upright wiimote to use mouse pointer

Ertha

Works like a clock. Thank you all.

But now i have a different problem. Just tried Mario Galaxy and everything is slow -__-" Well you can play atleast.
+ sometimes music stops playing....
I only get 20 FPS with OpenGL Sad