Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game searching for Nunchuck..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

frankdrebin

hy all,

i'm new here. sry, if this question is stupid (at iam pretty sure, it is Big Grin )
i tried to run "legend of zelda - twilight princess" many times at a few dolphin versions (up to v2.0 now) - allways readin some forums n searchin for answers - but i allways failed Undecided
the game starts and then comes the "press a + b" screen and i click left & right mouse & then comes a screen, where the game is searchin for a nunchuck.
and thats maybe the problem ^^ i have no wii-controllers Confused just keyboard & a mouse (and a usual gamepad)
while the game searchs for that nunchuck - i didnt have - i tried clicking every possible combination on my beyboard, but nothin changes...

so my questions at the end.. is it possible to play without wii-controllers? i might think so, cause of many posts i read so far, but iam not sure, cos it doesnt works for me till now. so maybe iam wrong and the mission is over, cos i cant play without wii-controllers Big Grin
or, what make i wrong to play that game further then the 2nd screen.
i havent found any helpin thread so far, but iam sure, that some1 solved that "problem" before. pls guide me to the right direction then. i really tried to found a solution by myself.. maybe iam to dumb, dunno Sad

thanx in advance for any reaction, frank
It's not so hard to figure out yourself but i help anyway
[Image: 8481201_lhqlcf100519095117.png]

frankdrebin

eeeks.. it really seem to work now Confused
i changed the setup for the gamepad. and not for the nunchuck, cos i thought, i din have one, so i have to play with gamepad.. i misunderstood that i changed the settings there for emulate that damn nunchuck Big Grin

thank you very much admin89 Blush
like i said before, the question was stupid Angel but now it works, thats really great Tongue