Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Control Oddity (SMG)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm at the Observatory for the first time and I'm trying to fly up to the star to get to the first world. I am told to aim at the star and press A. I do that and nothing happens. I can use the A button to do anything else but this. I can jump and talk to the "chickens" but not this. I'm not sure if the wiimote settings are lined up properly (I'm using my mouse) but they seemed to be correct when I was in the menu.
You should give more information when you make a post this.
At least say which version of Dolphin you are using.
Or listing the settings you are using would help.

Try using the DirectX plugin.
Try using EFB copy to RAM.
I've used several Dolphin revisions. I've used both OpenGL and DirectX and tried EFB Copy to RAM. This is a Wiimote emulation issue and that's why I did not know what other information I should give.
"I've used several Dolphin revisions."
such as?

"This is a Wiimote emulation issue"
No it's not a wiimote issue.

Try the latest revision?
Isn't pull star issue directly related to enable efb->cpu access
(05-19-2010, 06:32 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't pull star issue directly related to enable efb->cpu access

Yeah that could be it.
I wasn't sure if it was copy to RAM or that.
Hmmm, how idiotic of me. I had known to try this but for some reason it worked when I redid it. I must've pressed cancel instead of okay or something. I don't know. Thank you.

I will now leave feeling like a complete idiot and ashamed/