Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ahh, Can i Play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i wanted to know if i could play gamecube games at full speed or even some wii games?

I have bad specs and i know it but they arent terrible its just. I dont know.

Specs:
Vista 32 bit
Intel Quad or dual Processor E220 2.4 Ghz
4 GB Ram
Intel GMA X4500 (Integrated Graphics).

I know i dont have a GPU but my integrated graphics ( i know sucks) supports DX10 and Shader 4.

My specs suck but can i atleast play some gamecube games at full speed or close?
If it supports DX, yeah you can play at full to almost full speed Big Grin!
Really? Awesome (: Heyy mind recommending me a RPG i can play at full speed? I will be using XBOX 360 controller so anything on gamecube or Wii thats not to graphic intense? Thanks btw haha (:
If you installed a 64bit OS you would get a performance boost in Dolphin.
But I don't think you will be able to play anywhere near fullspeed with that GPU anyway.
Yeah my computer came with 64 bit and it had 4 gig ram. But when i went to get repaired they needed to put new motherboard in and they took my graphics card out and installed vista 32 bit.
(05-18-2010, 08:49 AM)xibenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah my computer came with 64 bit and it had 4 gig ram. But when i went to get repaired they needed to put new motherboard in and they took my graphics card out and installed vista 32 bit.

That sounds like the worst repair shop ever.
They took your graphics card and gave you a different (worse) operating system.
Yeah i know right but im only 14 so i cant say anything my parents dont believe me they think i dont know what im talking about. yeah they formatted my HDD and installed 32 bit :/ But as for the Graphics card , it was a nvidia geforce 7xxx not sure which could have been integrated maybe thats why its gone? I have no other idea then.
wow, that sucks....should have sticked with the geforce.......