Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Had sound but I lost it... someone help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pepperlizard

So I just got dolphin so that I could play some of the resident evil games that I loved so much when I was a kid. I downloaded Resident Evil (Remake/Rebirth) for the gamecube and set it all up correctly. I had to change a few settings in the configuration mode to get the game to run but it worked in the end. The opening to the game, openin gand closing doors, and the main page worked flawlessly and they all HAD SOUND. However once you get past the first cut scene the characters were distored so I changed a few more settings, but I can't remember which ones were changed specifcly, and now there is no sound on the main pages, opening scene, or in the game at all. I have continuously worked with the settings with no luck. Can someone be able to tell me how to get the sound back?
is there a way to get subtitles so i can figure out what is going on for now?
(05-17-2010, 07:27 AM)Pepperlizard Wrote: [ -> ]So I just got dolphin so that I could play some of the resident evil games that I loved so much when I was a kid. I downloaded Resident Evil (Remake/Rebirth) for the gamecube and set it all up correctly.

oh boy........
i just stopped reading right there.

LuisR14

piracy isn't allowed in the forums, please read the forum rules >_>