Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GC Memory Card just went corrupt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason after I deleted a G-Zero FX game from the GC Memory Card, all the games now say the Memory Card is corrupt. This isn't the first time it happened, and it seems the Memory Card manager loves to corrupt the card whenever you do anything using that. Is there a way for me to get it back to normal? I got a lot of games on it that I don't want to lose. All the games show up fine in the Manager, but the actual games state that it's corrupted.

[edit]
Every game save I try to import now causes the Memory Card file to become corrupt. Is there something wrong with the Manager or what?
I've tried recreating the Memory Card file too, and then importing the games 1 by 1, but the moment ANY game is imported it becomes corrupt again.

(Using r5450)

[edit 2]
I managed to get around the format problem now by using an older Memory card file before I had even saved any F-Zero GX game. Luckily that one had most of my saves. It seems deleting the F-Zero GX save caused the entire incident for unknown reasons.

LuisR14

i don't think you should use the manager (to me it seems that it's bugged) Undecided