Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have one problem can help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

broly2007

hi guys i have some little problem

i use dolphin v2.0

on windows 7 [86x bit or 32 its the same]

and my cpu AMD Turion™ X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-80 2.10Ghz

ram ; 2GB

ATI Mobility Radeon hd 3450

[color=#FF4500]the problem is when i use the program in naruto clash of ninja revolution it work fine but i when i play about 10 min the game get slow and the graphic get worse and if i press start the menu apper with no letter after that the emulitor stop work and my pc be slow then i dont use too many wii game i use wii play and it work perfect and naruto only in the setting i change only in enable dual core [speed up] opttion and in open gl plugion i change anistrophic filtter to 16x[/color]

help please and thanks ...
Post more about settings you use

broly2007

okey here the setting

[Image: ec9vmq94hl3h.jpg]

[Image: 8039xfbhprfo.jpg]

[Image: nwvq5p5dwzwn.png]

[Image: 20d4pro5lwz7.jpg]

[Image: xu5yf1pmfcpv.jpg]
Have you ever tried the Direct X plugin?
and try lowering or disabling anisotropic filtering?
Your processor is slow and is a couple generations old, it is based on an older and less powerful architecture than current technology. It is also mobile hardware, so slow is normal in your case and there is likely nothing you can do since overclocking is not really an option with mobile hardware or an AMD Turion for that matter due to the increased heat it would generate.

broly2007

hi all ...

First .. darkshadw

i try the direct x filter and same problem

second ... thaCASHdude

i try display it and it work perfect ..

Xtreme2damax ...

hmm ... when i change my setting into direct x and display anisotropic filtering it work good ..

thank you all ... my problem had been solved
another two qustion ...

first how i play with nunchuk they see to me in game press A in wii mote and i prees it and they say press with nunchuk ?

second in wii play .. there billiard game when i press b in wii mote they say pull the wii mote straight back

because i dont wanna to open anew thread iput it here

my wii mote setting

[Image: lupeiln3xv5b.jpg]
set "Emulated Extension" to "Nunchuck"

iojpkiojpk

hello i play naruto clash of ninja revolution but my control settings do not seem right. well for example i have naruto. every time i press or hold he movement button he dashes. and doesnt move. if i want to ru he dashes anyway. also i cant chargr chidori on sasuke and kakashi and in menu cursor is too fast. i recon that when i hold the button it has the effect of when i press it many times too fast. so please if you can, help me!
thaks.