Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Questions about Medal of Honor: Frontline GC (emulation virgin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ilnot1

Hi, I've never emulated a thing before but I got into playing my old PC games MOHAA + expansions and remembered that Medal of Honor: Frontline was my favorite in the series but only for Gamecube.

I downloaded and installed the latest Dolphin and found this english ROM: http://www.emuparadise.org/Nintendo_Game...8-download

I've been fiddling and playing around with it and it mostly plays well. Just a couple questions/issues. I know from different threads that sound does not always work but I didn't know if a fix had been found for this game. There's no music and almost no voice work. But Foely and secondary/background sound effects work. But my main issue is that I am using keyboard & mouse and have mapped the buttons as best I can but I was wondering if there is a way to make the mouse always be the center cross-hairs or do i have to use a controller for that. I can't aim for shit as is. I have the mouse as the c-stick.

System specs

Intel Core2Duo 6420 2.1GHz (can be OC'd to 3.4GHz)
P5k Deluxe Wifi/Ap
2GB DDR2 800MHz 4-4-4-12
Radeon 4850 GDDR3 512MB
Creative X-Fi Platinum (sound card)
2 WD Raptor HDD's NOT in RAID - no SSD's Sad
WinXP 32bit SP3 (latest updates)