Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Strikers Charged Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mario Strikers Charged is listed as perfect, but I have no sound and also have I cannot play with my keyboard as it says I need a nunchuck. Also my cursor is off from where the cursor on the screen is. I am using Revision 2962. I could really use some help here.

Thanks,
Nickkelbackk

idkmybffjill

No One knows, wait for a fix
Well then it should not be listed as perfect...
For nunchuck, just check "nunchuck connected" in wiimote config. Don't know if sound works, check that you are using DSound with everything checked in DSP config.
Ok thanks, sound is suddenly working. Now I just need some help setting up my xbox 360 controller. The x-input does not seem to be registering (on analog 2). Also if anyone is using a gamepad (specifically an xbox 360 controller) can you take a pic of your Pad Settings screen. Thanks

Edit: Ok I downloaded Xpadder, and mapped my controller and now what? How do i import that into dolphin?
Ok I read some more and it seems I need a different plugin. The KeyboardB/Xpad plugin. Where can I download this?

Thanks

Edit: Feel like dumbass now, did not quite realize what xpadder did. I can get my controller to type so I know it is working. But I now can get dolphin to recognize the inputs. I am in pad settings. ANd in wiimote settings I marked that I had no wiimote and controller was detached. So, what could I be doing wrong? Thanks. I really have no idea to change very confusing...

LuisR14

check it back? Tongue