Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: super smash bros brawl intro movie problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

solid_black

Ok, so i've got this problem when starting adventure mode. the thing is that the intro movie is played whenever a movie is to be played. When i've finished a fight and a movie plays, it's always the intro movie. I dont want to play on my wii, my computer is much better Wink

info:
Dolphin 2.0
cpu: E8400 3.6 GHz
gpu: ati 5870
whats the size of your iso?

solid_black

it's 4.5 gb

I have checked the tab "filesystem" in properties by left clicking on smb... and there is a movie folder there, with a lot of files in it. and i'm pretty sure they're the actual videos. but i dont know why only the intro is played...
You ripped it from your double-layer dvd right?
Huh, how is it possible to make it that small :o

Mine is 7.1 GB compressed o_O
Sure your game is DVD5 so it's only 4.5Gb and can't compress because It don't have the cut-scene besides the intro movie.@darkshadw your game was ripped from DVD9 or DVD10 so its size about 8.5Gb then compressed it to 7.1 Gb(sure have all the movie set)

solid_black

nvm, it's working now. i guess i got a bad dump while i dumped it. i made a new iso and now it's 7 gb. thanks for trying to help Wink
seems like it.