Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: At least running at 56 FPS :O (SSBM video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recorded it whit Fraps :O. I was just wondering around about the emu progress, and I picked up Camera Mode and I made a tutorial whit it :O.

SSBM: 56-58 FPS :O, Battlefield (Mario-Pikachu)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urW-D0QncwY

Its really notorious...Thanks by working so hard on the emu. Many Revs ago even in Camera mode I was getting 29 FPS D:

Also, many of the games I own, are at least 3/4 playable (Only GC games) Wii games, runs a bit slow, but I know that is due to my laptop :O.
Cool ^^, nice, full speed Big Grin
WAIT!!! this is at full speed with your specs!!! (in your signature)
THAT IS CRAZY!
did you really do it with that^^^^^^????
I get around 40 fps with 4 players when I tryed it back 4771 havent tryed it now... Tongue
(05-18-2010, 11:40 AM)shawnanastasio Wrote: [ -> ]WAIT!!! this is at full speed with your specs!!! (in your signature)
THAT IS CRAZY!

Yeah, seriously, that's crazy if it's true. Which version are you using?
Calm Down...The screen just shows Mario and Pikachu; of course whit my specs, I cant play whit 4 players (20 FPS). That means that I can play at max speed whit 2 playerson stages like Battlefield, Yoshi Story, Final Destination and the N64 stages.
The other GC games I own, run at least at 32, 30 or 29 FPS, specially SF Assault.

And I used rev 5342
wow, your pretty lucky Tongue