Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change Key button...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys i'm using Dolphin 2.0 to play New Super mario bros wii, but the Menù is on the simbol =...when i push it, don't open any menù and i couldn't save...if i try to change the Key, the field of the name remain white,without any simbol...what can i do to change the Key button?
What plugin do you use?
Where can i see???
Open Dolphin hit the "Config button" then go to Plugins.
EDIT: Look at the attachment.

[attachment=3249]
It give me: dolphin wiimote plug-in
To configure the buttons of your controller, click "Wiimote", then in the screen that pops up "Button Mapping". In the screen that opens then, click the button you want to change and map it do a different key.

Screenshots explain it all.

Before anyone says anything about pirated games: I imported several games before they came out in Europe, hence the American ISOs in my list.
(05-14-2010, 10:14 AM)MLConian Wrote: [ -> ]To configure the buttons of your controller, click "Wiimote", then in the screen that pops up "Button Mapping". In the screen that opens then, click the button you want to change and map it do a different key.

Screenshots explain it all.

Before anyone says anything about pirated games: I imported several games before they came out in Europe, hence the American ISOs in my list.
Yes i Know it, but when i click on the button to change the configuration, for example:
shake:ù
if i click on it, and press another button, the field remain white...and the key became useless because it's remain blocked...if i press starts the countdown where i can change but if i push a button it doesn't remain in the field...how could i do???
Well, seeing how you're speaking of the menu button being mapped to ù, I'm going to go ahead and guess you don't have an "American" keyboard (QWERTY type). It might be that Dolphin doesn't recognize your particular type of keyboard?
Do take into account however that Dolphin doesn't like it if you're trying to map Wiimote buttons to different keys while playing a game!
I tried to ajuste the Key button when i wasn't plaing...and never then the problem go away...Sad...my Keyboard is a Keyboard created by HP because i buied it when i buied the pc too!!!
Windows lets you set the country standard of your keyboard under Control Panel -> Region and Language
Pages: 1 2