Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Portal is free on Steam for MAC and PC users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a computer gamer reminder for everyone that
  • A. Steam is now compatible with Mac with 70 games.
  • B. Portal is now completely free till May 24 for PC and Mac users.

Link to the Steam Store for Portal
lol, the steam servers are blowing up, just got a steam message Sad my steam downloads are suspended..
Best news of the week , I already finished the game last night , sweet freakin cake !
the cake is a lie!
the cake is for the people who are still alive.

btw, anyone noticed that they changed the ending? I played portal when it first came out with the orangebox and haven't play since, so I don't know when they did it, if you haven't play in a while check it out.
spoiler -_-
spoil my dickens.
It was when they announced Portal 2, there was some code put into the game with the surveilence cameras/radios I think
Thanks for the heads-up! Because of the Steam elements in the game the pirated versions never worked on my system (huge slowdowns), good to know I can finally play it legally.

Orange Box is such a rip-off if you don't like shooters... In general I'm not a pc gamer, but Portal on 360 just isn't my thing either (I suck at aiming with dual control sticks), and somehow I never got round to installing Steam and PAY for the darn thing.

UNazo

omfg portal is for FREE?!?!
\O/
Now i can think with portalz !
Pages: 1 2 3