Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Switching back a GC game in 60 HZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody,

I can't remember how to choose between 50 Hz and 60 Hz display when booting a GC game. I'm blocked in 50 Hz mode and WW's framerate is less supple. I tried to press B, Z... I can't find it! Anyone could tell me?
(05-12-2010, 01:08 PM)Yobiwan29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,

I can't remember how to choose between 50 Hz and 60 Hz display when booting a GC game. I'm blocked in 50 Hz mode and WW's framerate is less supple. I tried to press B, Z... I can't find it! Anyone could tell me?

Have you mapped the button yet ? Click on the GC icon and map it,tutorial here
(05-12-2010, 01:16 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2010, 01:08 PM)Yobiwan29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody,

Have you mapped the button yet ? Click on the GC icon and map it,tutorial here

Yes, of course! All the buttons are working in game!
So you only get stuck in that and the FPS = 0 (the emulator freeze),ain't you.BTW what's game ,may be that game isn't playable yet.
Hold A button before booting the game and it should allow you to choose 60hz mode
Holding A button doesn't work...
Does anyone know how to enable the 60 Hz mode for PAL GC games ? On the real GC it's B button at startup, but I've tried both A and B buttons in Dolphin and I can't get the 60 Hz option displaying... I play Zelda Wind Waker and I know the game has 60 Hz support cause I played it quite a long time on the real GC...
Try using NTSC version :p...
silly joke.

Theoretically, I think this is impossible because when you press B button on boot, it actually has to do something with hardware, or even BIOS...

This is only theory...But remember
ढूँढने से तो भगवान भी मिल जाता है - Even God can be found by Founding
(use google translator, and translate hindi -> English)
(05-29-2010, 09:45 PM)Arpit Wrote: [ -> ]Try using NTSC version :p...
silly joke.

Theoretically, I think this is impossible because when you press B button on boot, it actually has to do something with hardware, or even BIOS...

This is only theory...But remember
ढूँढने से तो भगवान भी मिल जाता है - Even God can be found by Founding
(use google translator, and translate hindi -> English)

But I just found this thread and holding B button seems to work for this guy...
Maybe this problem is revision relative...
I noticed it has something to do with a file named SRAM.raw in User/GC/ . I use to bring it back from an older revision with my savegames, SMS works in 60 Hz mode with it, but if I don't modify it, 60 Hz in not avalaible. However WW doesn't propose this screen neither in a case nor an other... With Open GL it's different: I succeeded to make it work, but nothing changes noticeably in game.
Pages: 1 2