Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where to KB/X360pad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi I want to know where to dowload the KB/X360pad so I can play the dolphin game on the keyboard instead of a controller I have been looking for it many times but I still can't find it. Do u guys have any clue where is it? If so give me the link. Cool
(05-11-2010, 10:49 AM)Amazingstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I want to know where to dowload the KB/X360pad so I can play the dolphin game on the keyboard instead of a controller I have been looking for it many times but I still can't find it. Do u guys have any clue where is it? If so give me the link. Cool

Herehttp://www.xpadder.com/
Wait I need to pay the money for it? 0__0
Every input plugin that comes with Dolphin 2.0 supports keyboard input on Windows.
You don't need the KB/x360pad plugin.

Xpadder is the opposite of what you want. I don't know why that guy pasted that link, he probably misread your post.
Yea but I tried to use to the keyboard but nothing happens or presses , what do I do???
Did you set up your keys in the plugin config window?
Well I did edit my plugins and other stuff but what do I press in plugin so I can play it on the keyboard?
Depends on which plugin you are using.
Pick the Keyboard device in the top-left if you are using GCPad New.

Then in either GCPad/GCPad New, click a button for an input, like button A or w/e, then press the key on your keyboard that you want to use. :/
I set up my controller what letters I need to use on the keyboard but it still won't work. Now what happens next????
It should work.
Which dolphin version are you using? Which game are you trying to play?
Which plugin are you using?
How exactly does it not work?
Pages: 1 2