Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just Cause 2 uses only 1 core?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just Cause 2 uses only 1 core? Because, when I play the game the CPU % hangs at 50% it doesn't increase! Does someone know what this is? Or if it really only uses 1 core?

I'm just curious :p.
(05-08-2010, 12:33 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Just Cause 2 uses only 1 core? Because, when I play the game the CPU % hangs at 50% it doesn't increase! Does someone know what this is? Or if it really only uses 1 core?

I'm just curious :p.

Well I thought requires more since it needs a Tri core CPU for AMD users and a core2dual for Intel users but not to sure since I only own console version
It definitely utilizes all available cores on the system, because the optimal requirements for the game are really a core 2 duo or phenom 8400 (3-core) for amd users.

Just buy it for 360 or ps3 if you have either one at home.. Much cheaper than buying a new cpu just to play 1 game 'smoothly' Tongue
Nah I'm now going to buy a new cpu for just 1 game :p, I was planning for buying a new one to use it for Dolphin and much other games that are going to be released in the future :p.