Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Buying a new computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trouble Shooter

I'm planning to buy this computer and was wondering how well I could run Dolphin on it.

2.66 GHz Intel i5-750
1 GB Radeon HD 4650
6 GB Ram

Can it run games like SSBM and Brawl, Zelda, etc. at 75%-100% speed?
Also, I was not planning on overclocking.
man dont buy this for same cpu price get phenom 2 x6 1055t
i am not fan of amd or intel but amd get few cpu so cheap for performance i got a phenom 2 x4 965 3.4 stock and it incredible

phenom 2 x6 1055 have a very big capacity overclocking

Trouble Shooter

The computer is one of the ones you build and order online from HP and the things there are what I can afford right now
you should build a pc yourself! Smile
but this pc is gonna be fine for any game BUT zelda and mario galaxy and metroid prime or such.
zelda hyrule field=10fps
mario galaxy big planets and observatory=not fullspeed
but that's all
The cpu looks good but the vga will slow down your machine, get at least a HD5770
Depending on resolution you play and use of AA I'd say even 4670 will suffice.

Jackvinsly

if you want to assemble to computer so just give you required computer product here for new PC
desktop
mouse
keyboard
cables
motherboard
RAM
hard disk
LAN card
speakers
(05-08-2010, 04:41 AM)Jackvinsly Wrote: [ -> ]if you want to assemble to computer so just give you required computer product here for new PC
desktop
mouse
keyboard
cables
motherboard
RAM
hard disk
LAN card
speakers
AHA!!!! spambot!!!!! i knew it! i saw another guy qwith same sig, and spilling out some times nonesense, it just had to be a spambot. The same exact signature is used by this user: chrish4161 It can't be a coincidence. These are both spammers.
Edit: Oops, wrong thread.
2.66 GHz Intel i5-750+ 1 GB Radeon HD 4650 + 6gb memory = $450

Another good choice without OC is this:

Intel Core i5-750 + MSI 250 GTS 1GB twin frozr Oced + Cooler master 700w PSU = 450$ .

or

Intel Core i5-750 + MSI 260 GTX twin frozr Oced + Cooler master 700w PSU = 500$, only +50$ .

Good luck.