Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dumping GC saves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Oehr

I wanted to finish Metroid Prime 2 on my pc, but i just dont know how to transfer the save to my pc. i have a fully softmodded "old" wii with firmware 4.1 and a unmodified gamecube. I have 3 original gc memory cards (2 black, 1 gray).

I tried nugasa and GCMM, both wont work. Nugasa just doesnt access any memory card and gcmm reports errors when pressing a button as it cant load the memory card either. is there a hardware free(usb gecko etc) way left?
(05-07-2010, 08:53 AM)Oehr Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to finish Metroid Prime 2 on my pc, but i just dont know how to transfer the save to my pc. i have a fully softmodded "old" wii with firmware 4.1 and a unmodified gamecube. I have 3 original gc memory cards (2 black, 1 gray).

I tried nugasa and GCMM, both wont work. Nugasa just doesnt access any memory card and gcmm reports errors when pressing a button as it cant load the memory card either. is there a hardware free(usb gecko etc) way left?
wii homebrew cannot unlock official nintendo memorycards. If you can pick up a thirdparty card gcmm should work with it.
otherwise you would need a way to run homebrew on your gc or wait until someone fixes unlocking official cards with wii homebrew