Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Help] Configuration of a classic controller on New Mario Bros.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pifpaf

Hello All,

I'am new here.

Please, let me know, how I can configure a USB gamepad (Saitek) on Dolphin 2.0, to plays as a classic controler???

(Before I install Dolphin, that seems to me very simple, as other emulator, but, in fact, not at all)
I shearch on the forum, but nothing help me.
I try since 12h, with no success.
(The keyboard, works (badly), Y and X are inverted.)
I have: Windows 7, with last version of DirectX.

Thanks a lot.
You need to check the "Sidways Wiimote" box. That is why it seems "Y and X are inverted." :p
I don't know if NSMB supports playing with classic controller. If it does, its pretty simple to configure.
You will have to post some more information if you are having problems configuring your pad because there isn't much to it.
You just choose classic controller as the extension. Then configure all the buttons. :p
If configuring your gamepad axes is giving you trouble. I would try the "Wiimote New Incomplete" plugin.
You can find it with any recent Dolphin svn build.

pifpaf

I try first, to configure it basically, but, mario said:

"This extension controller is not supported"

... Undecided
Then the game doesn't support that extension, nothing you can do about that. Use the nunchuk or no extension then.

pifpaf

Many thanks, I use Jo2key , for play with my gamepad.

Next problem, speed of game....
You don't need to use joy2key. Dolphin supports any gamepad that joy2key supports. :/