Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine...gamma too bright !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

retroid79

Hi all

I am new to the forums, thought I would introduce myself and say hi. love the emulator, biggest release since ultra hle shocked me all those years back.

Anyways, I have an issue with aforementioned game. No matter what I do, Mario, the landscape and sprites are too bright. I only have the one GC game, but using the same settings I tried a Wii game, New S Mario bros and that was fine. Cannot figure it out. I am using rev 5435. I have also tried official dolphin 2.0. Same thing. I have used both d3d and opengl drivers. It is not my 3d drivers, as Pc games run fine.

Hope someone can help Sad
Post Your PC Specs. And some screens would be nice

retroid79

(05-06-2010, 09:43 PM)orang Wrote: [ -> ]Post Your PC Specs. And some screens would be nice

Intel I7 920
DFI X58 EH6
6GB Crucial Ballistix Green
MSI GTX280
150GB Velociraptor
Win xp sp3 32bit

retroid79

(05-07-2010, 12:19 AM)retroid79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2010, 09:43 PM)orang Wrote: [ -> ]Post Your PC Specs. And some screens would be nice

Intel I7 920
DFI X58 EH6
6GB Crucial Ballistix Green
MSI GTX280
150GB Velociraptor
Win xp sp3 32bit

Can anyone help me with this please.
It's not a hardware problem. Did you select copy efb to texture in options & use dx9 plugin? If so, post rest of dolphin configs (preferably in screenshot).